Monday, May 9, 2016

Faith, Simple Yet Profound: Shana's Mamaw 1924-2016

Shana's beloved Mamaw passed on Saturday evening. I am awating the start of her funeral (& Tom's eulogy!) At this very moment. God bless Tom Cloer, Elaine Cloer, and especially Shana Cloer for providing such beautiful care and continual love. In her last days, Mamaw told Shana, "I went to another world and saw Papaw. He was young." Her last words were "wonderful, wonderful!" This is how I will remember my adopted Mamaw: so very happy to be singing of her Christ's birth on Christmas Eve. But you will see in the second picture the youth that a simple faith can bring. This is her last living picture, taken very cose to her death. Let anyone who doubt in Heaven gaze upon her who has one foot in both worlds. Thank you, Mamaw, for always considering me to be part of the family. I love you!

No comments: