Tuesday, July 2, 2019

First Electric Car : Blue Nissan Leaf

 So, as a result of my empty car crashing into a tree, we were able to get a deal on a 2018 Nissan Leaf. This catapulted us into the future a bit too soon. Yet, this is my favorite car that I have ever owned. It simply involved a new way to drive. The best thing about it is the interactive cruise control which keeps you a certain distance behind the car in front of you.

I should also say that I had NO idea how lucky we were to get it certified used with only a few thousand miles. An executive drove it for a bit before reviewing it and then sending to our dealership. And it was the highest model with seat warmers, a sun roof, hands free driving, and interactive cruise control. We wouldn't be able to afford another one like this for a really long time. ... After this, they stopped with the executive review program and Leafs became high demand. You were lucky to get a new one by 2023, ... until 2025 when they discontinued the model. (Why!?!?!?!)

A 220v outlet would be put into our home, Shana's home, and at the lake. I would keep this car until a deer destroyed it. *sigh* And my next one would be adorned with deer whistles! 

No comments: