Thursday, September 8, 2022

Pre Mountain State Fair 2022

It is with such joy and excitement that Annie enters her art projects at rhe Mountain State Fair year after year.. This year it was stained glass Galore! Along with lots of photos And recycled art earrings as well. The turtle at the bottom was Annie's very first stained glass piece. This summer Annie approached me feeling worriedAnd wanted to ask me something.  She said, "I found an art endeavor that I am very interested in doing, but I'm afraid it is very expensive to get started." There was no doubt in my mind that I wanted Annie to have this experience! There was no camp this year and no real vacation to speak up so I bought all of the items for her new effort in stained glass. And now she is truly an artist in that arena! ... but still not thrilled at me taking her picture.

No comments: