Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Olympic "Figure" Skating

Well, the Winter Olympics are in full swing, and I was very excited to share some of them with the girls, . . . especially the figure skating. Leia LOVED cheering on Mao Asada from Japan (even more than the Americans!), knowing that her friend Yukino was cheering for the same young lady, . . . from halfway across the world. Of course, when I first asked the girls if they wanted to see some "figure skating," they both immediately thought we were going to get out figures and have them skate along the wood floor. Ha! So, yeah, there was some disappointment involved. LOL

2 comments:

Nina said...

I "know" the two girls on the American team from when my little cousin was competing. The one who came in 4th, Mira, is one of my cousin's FB friends, so I sent her a congratulations note. So sad Tenile didn't make it to the top... :|

LauraW said...

Loved catching up on your blog...Armelle loved the skating, Shen the skiing/snowboarding:)