Thursday, February 9, 2023

The Chosen Season 3 Final Episode Airs

A similar post can be found on July 8th 2022 when this episode was filmed. Because this is the day the episode actually came out, it is posted again here.

 I can't think of a day I was more excited in TV history than the day the last episode of season 3 of the chosen came out! We had filmed the feeding of the 5000 the summer before, and we're patiently waiting for the episode to air. When it did, I scoured the scene for Shana and I, and I finally found us.   Matthew was the apostle that was stationed near our area, and this is the moment when Jesus asks all of the apostles to gather baskets.
Here is my big debut without an arrow indicating above. See if you can zoom in to find me. If not see the picture below..
 And here is an arrow indicating where I am. I just wish we could see Shana as well.
 Then there is this particular shot. It would be pretty hard to find me, but I am on the middle left. Check out 2 pictures down after zooming in.
 And again here is a red arrow showing where I am. This one is quite blurry.
 I just had to put this particular picture in again when Jesus blesses the bread and breaks it. This was a moment that we were watching and were not too far away from, and could really feel the Holy Spirit.
 Here is another picture of the 5000 and below is just one of the screenshots of many of the people's names who contributed. This list can be found after the episode in the credits.
And if you zoom in, You can find my name below. I am sad to say that because Shayna was my guest, she wasn't listed.

PLEASE SEE THE POST FOR JULY 8, 2022 FOR MORE ABOUT SHOOTING THE FEEDING OF THE FIVE THOUSAND IN THE CHOSEN! 

(And for the shooting of Season 5, see April-May 2024.) 

No comments: