Friday, May 3, 2024

Filming The Chosen Season 5 : The Triumphant Entry & Treasures as Souvenirs

We also filmed, out of sequence, a virtual reality version of Palm Sunday where we waved palm branches!  This was actually done the very first week of filming that I could not attend. It was so special to be a part of this! I felt like my father, who had died just 2 weeks earlier made this possible! Another prize possession: a tiny piece of one of those palms!


(From Flipping Tables Scene):

1. Hay from the sheep-fold where I was standing

2. Dried flowers from a clay pot that cracked

3. A few stones from the outside of the temple: Solomon's Porch

4. One of the moneylenders' coins, my prize possession


(From the Triumphant Entry):

5. A palm frond from Palm Sunday


I haven't decided how to immortalize these yet, but I know I want something attached to my Rosary, and some under glass, possibly with a Season 5 poster. We shall see.


PLEASE SEE LATER POST WITH SCREENSHOTS OF THE EPISODE ONCE IT IS RELEASED.


No comments: