Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Florida 2023 : Visiting Perri

This is Perri, my cousin and the girls' first cousin one generation removed (I think?).  I spent my entire youth, every holiday with Perri.  The whole compare family would gather at my uncle Paul's house.  Paul is the girls great uncle. She is the one who gave me the little cat Qui  When I was about 3 years old. That little stuffed animal now belongs to Leia and is one of her most beloved toys.
 Similar to how I always felt at uncle Paul's house, I was struck withe beautiful wealth that Perry had acquired through her determination and hard work over the years. Uncle Paul was a contractor and Perry and her husband Colin own design service in a very affluent part of Jupiter Florida.  She even had one of those huge indoor aquariums  With all of the finding Nemo fish inside. 
 The home itself was remodeled by my uncle Paul and showed the expert craftsmanship. It has an outdoor pool that looks out over the Florida intercoastal waterway. Upon driving up to the house it looks like a fairly modest ranch Florida home and the mediocrity of it surprised me, until I walked inside!

 They also have a set of his and hers boats! And Perri took me on a ride on the intercoastal waterway.
 This is a picture very indicative of my spunky cousin's sweet personality.

No comments: