Sunday, October 11, 2009

Walking with Dinosaurs & Quentin

It was just wonderful that the girls and I were invited by Quentin and his mom to attend "Walking with Dinosaurs" this year! We started with the children have a blast with some local fast food, and then it was time for the show! Annie loved it (and wasn't scard of the T-Rex at all thanks to some earplugs). The funny thing was that in EVERY single picture, Leia Rose is making her "dinosaur growl face". . . including the absolute scariest picture of Leia Rose EVER (complete with red eyes and dinosaur teeth backdrop). I'm serious. I should put this one in a Halloween frame and put it out every October! I didn't take as many pictures of the show this year, because I did a nice job of documenting it last year. http://leiaandannie.blogspot.com/2008/10/walking-with-dinosaurs.html










No comments: