Thursday, January 7, 2010

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

One of my favorite things to do (and I've done it with both girls many times when they were very little, . . . and always separately as a special mamma/daughter time), is to blast Cindi Lauper's "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" while we dance and dance around the room! It is just SO much fun! Lots of dancing, lots of smiles, lots of laughter! And today with Annie, she really wanted to try painting her nails, so we did! Here she is showing them off (along with lipgloss, too)! : ) And we added some wildness to our game: my very special game where I rest the girls on my shins and move them up and down VERY fast and wild! : ) I realized I never got a picture of that! And we've really been enjoying one of the gifts from Grandma as not just "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" but "Learning Is Fun" too! : )


No comments: