Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Filming The Chosen  Season 5 :  Second Day , Confronting the Pharisees

On the 2nd day when I was wearing my Orange and yellow headdress that I had braided myself, I was standing in the crowd while Jesus went up to the Temple entrance and confronted the pharisees when he says he would tear down the Temple and rebuild it in 3 days, and when the pharisees asked by what authority Jesus responds, “My own.” That is my character's conversion point and I follow jesus out of the temple shouting “Hosanna to the Son of David!” and walking directly by Atticus. We did the scene so many times that I must have walked by Atticus about 20 times. Nice guy!

What follows is the view to my right and then my left that day:
 Above you can see the entrance to the court of women where the pharisees were standing when jesus confronts them.

PLEASE SEE LATER POST WITH SCREENSHOTS OF THE EPISODE ONCE IT IS RELEASED.


No comments: