Friday, January 9, 2009

"Sleeping Blue-Dee"

I just LOVE how Annie calls Sleeping Beauty, "Sleeping Blue-Dee"!!! Her little nickname made such an impression on me that I decided to let Annie watch this movie for the first time while Leia Rose was at school. (And the secondary reason for this was so I could preview it for Leia, who is still incredibly afraid of Disney villains. Nope, Leia shouldn't see this movie yet.) Just thought this was a fun little closeup of us watching the movie. It's now my Facebook profile picture. : )
And to get ready, Annie requested to WEAR her Sleeping Beauty costume from Santa and to HOLD her Sleeping Beauty figure from Mamma. (And she's wearing her princess "inside shoes" as well.) ; )
And today was extra funny because every time Mamma tried to sing one of the songs (like the ever-popular "Once Upon a Dream" waltz), Annie would scream, "No do that!!!" Ha!

No comments: