Saturday, June 6, 2009

Explaining our Summer

Just thought I would reveal exactly how CRAZY I am by attempting all this during the first two months of the summer. The moment school let out it was time for a week of Disney, then Ft. Lauderdale beach as Leia Rose went to Pine Crest Day Camp for a week, then drove 10 hours to drop the girls off at Grandma's so that I could go to the SHS 10 high school reunion for which my students invited me back, then a visit from the Faulkners and a visit from Nora from Germany, then off to Chapel Hill to meet with friends and both the girls' godmothers (Natalie visiting from Germany as well), then off to Lake Murray in SC to celebrate the fourth with Brian's parents, then back home only to visit Mountain Farm the next day with the girls, then Pony Camp for Leia in Newberry, and back down to FL for April's wedding, after a week at home it'll be visiting my Old Order Amish friend in Ohio, then to Buffalo to visit Great Grandma Betty, then off to PA to adopt a rabbit, and then HOME. *pant-pant-pant, sigh* Yeah, I'm nuts. : )

1 comment:

Codruta said...

Noelle, you did it and did it well! The pictures tell a lot! Everybody had fun, and everybody looks happy.