Saturday, June 6, 2009

Disney 2009 Photo/Video Highlights



Rejoicing the Dino Nuggets at T-Rex.
Rejoicing the Disney Ice Cream Bar.

Annie's "Spectromagic Dance."
Leia Rose saying "HONK" to Annie as she sees her favorite characters from Alice in Wonderland: Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum (go figure). : )
Tinkerbell: our "flutterific fairy"!
Ah, the Cinderella Breakfast wishing wands: the bane of my existance. ("I want my wand! I want my wand!" became Annies mantra for a few days.)
Jasmine: Leia's favorite princess.
The wishing stars.


Leia's "Thunder Mountain Pose" in honor of her favorite ride. : )
A typical sight: Annie eating a "special snack" as her sister got to ride all the big-girl rides.
How Leia REALLY felt about Splash Mountain. (Yeah, she hated it.)
Another favorite, featuring Leia's favorite brand of comedy.













Annie's "princess face" which we saw a LOT this week! : )
Annie's favorite character from Peter Pan: the "alfagator"! : )
First time on the tea cups!


Leia's Tower of Terror, Haunted Mansion, Dinosaur, Tough to be a Bug, Splash Mountain face. : )

Leia Drawing her own hidden mickeys.
"Annie, sip dadda?" (The only fun two pictures from the horrid Prime Time Cafe, . . . where Mamma had to wear earplugs.)
A sentimental picture for me: Brian standing below the symbol on the shirt he wore when I first met him.

Annie and her beloved "Squirty." (Yep, "I want my squirty. I want my squirty." became Annie's mantra for the NEXT few days. *sigh*)
Ah, and Grandma's beloved "dewflatchie" which became a fun joke of the trip.

The girls in "The Boneyard," their favorite playground in Hollywood Studios.

Our own hidden mickey.
A picture of all the girls. : )


Annie's favorite princess. I especially like the way Annie is doing the "Snow White Face" that Snow White purposely makes when she isn't smiling. : )


Annie's "Princess Face" #2.

After Leia's princess makeover.




2 comments:

Nina said...

It appears that your trip was all that could be imagined! Even Daddy looks like he is having a great time too! :)
Were you or were you not there for a Star Wars weekend?!

LauraW said...

So glad to see some pics!! Aren't those fan squirters expensive:)!