Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mamma Buggles

This is the time to remember
Cause it will not last forever.
These are the days to hold onto
Cause we won't although we'll want to.
This is the time, but time is going to change.
Billy Joel

These, my friends, are the times to remember. I couldn't help repeating the actual words of my class song from Saint Thomas Aquinas tonight as I lay there with Annie. I have no doubt that in 20 years I am going to wish I was in the position I was tonight: Annie whimpering upstairs for Mamma to "buggle" with her and turn her "songs" back on, as we lay down on the bed laying nose to nose and cheek to cheek, feeling Annie's warm breath as she sucks her thumb sweetly. I am in heaven.

2 comments:

April said...

That last picture is so sweet!
It's a framer.

Love
April

Nina said...

Who takes these photos for you that you are in so many blog photos? Is Brian the willing photographer?