Monday, March 23, 2009

Balloons! Balloons!!!

Annie has continued her love for her "Sheepy Show" lately which was a special present from Oma a VERY long time ago that Annie has just recently rediscovered. Anyhow, there is a song in the show that both girls have fallen in love with: "Balloons! Balloons!!!" Leia had been wishing for days for a balloon and I suddenly remembered that I had some left from her 2nd birthday (for goodness sake)! I got them out and blew them up, . . . and the girls had a blast!!! They even brought them in the bath where they discovered that, due to static electricity, balloons stick to shower curtains! Who needs toys!?!

2 comments:

Nina said...

What a GREAT idea! I think I will pack some balloons that are sitting in my drawer and take them to TX for Kien this weekend! :)

Nina said...

Don't you love how stirred up water appears in a photo?!