Monday, August 11, 2008

"Can Heidi Come Out & Play?"

And here's yet another milestone in the very same DAY! Brian and I finally decided to allow Leia Rose to walk to Heidi's house on her own! And, wow, this picture is REALLY zoomed in. It's Heidi coming out to meet Leia Rose and give her a hug. I could actually hear their squeals even this far away. (Okay, I'll admit that I did walk to the stop sign and watch until she got their safely, but STILL.) ; ) Then we allowed her to walk home on her own as well (and we asked Emily to call first, of course). I am just SO proud of Leia!!! Losing her teeth? Jumping off the diving board? Walking to a friend's house alone? She's TRULY a big kid now! : )

1 comment:

Karin said...

wow! I remember doing that in my early elementary school days - and I guess that's where Leia is now!!! :)