Friday, August 8, 2008

Pool Day with Jessica

You can spot Leia Rose and Jessica on the bottom left of the picture sharing in a special treat today: a magic show! And we thought we were going to the pool just to swim!!! ; ) They announced the show to all the kids there, and I thought it was awesome!!! (I wish I could say Leia and Jessica were as thrilled.)
Annie and I lasted as long as we could in there, and then I took my little squirmy worm back out to the pool, changed what proved to be the messiest poopie swim diaper in the history of the world (shower needed), and then took some pictures.
But here is a new activity that Annie created today. (And I can't tell you how many times I caught her in this position.) I call it "watching the drips." Annie simply bends over, looks between her legs, and watches the water drip off of her buns. Ha!

No comments: