Saturday, December 20, 2008

Santa Fun (without Mamma)

Immaculata had a wonderful "Breakfast with Santa" that we had bought tickets for a very long time ago. I'm afraid that I was in Cary with Karin at the time, but I was SO glad to see these pictures. (Would I have allowed Leia Rose to include her doll, Armelle, in the picture? No. Ha!)

And, yes, Leia Rose was thrilled that this was, in fact, the REAL Santa. He looked exactly like he did in the Christmas parade. (Thank goodness!!!) ; )

The story with Annie wasn't a surprise. ; ) Annie would have nothing to do with Santa this year. It reminded me of Leia Rose at two years old that, when she found out that she HAD to tell Santa what she wanted, she yelled at him from across the room. Well, Annie was brave enough to go up and give Santa "one" (which is her baby-equivalent of giving someone "five"). And, oh, how I wish Brian had gotten THAT picture. ; )







This is Annie's 2008 "Santa Look." : )



The girls also did a beautiful craft there. (FAR too big to hang on the tree, but still.)

Then they headed off to go Christmas shopping for Mamma!





Part of their shopping was to venture to Express Yourself (downtown) and paint mugs for me! : ) Annie did a very nice job, . . . and REALLY wanted an apple on there, so Daddy helped her with that part.

And Leia Rose knew how I loved the painting of herself and Annie on my brushes, . . . so she drew a picture of our entire family on the mug. I LOVE it. (And guess who the fat one is. Ha!)

No comments: