Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Annie's Cute Sayings

For a long time, I have been gathering a list of cute sayings that Annie exclaims these days. Every one of these has a special place in my heart in a different way. And, it's funny, but just writing the word just doesn't do her phrases justice. And, of course, you can't take a picture of a saying. So I thought I would try a series of video clips:


Annie says "I Lah Loo" (meaning "I love you").




Annie says "Nilk" (meaning "Mamma's Milk").




Annie says "Oh Boy!" one of her favorite exclamations.




Annie says "Whoa!" yet another one of her favorite exclamations.


Annie says "Taste good!"

Annie says she's "sue-tee" ("thirsty").

There are also two sayings that I am not able to take a video of because they are to impromptu. One is "Okay!" and "There!" which Annie says when something is all set, like after she closes a cabinet door.

2 comments:

lcooper said...

How cute, and Annie and Hannah are very much alike! Hannah says "nilk" for milk too! She has learned sign language for a few things, too...so while she says "nilk," she opens and closes her hands like she is milking a cow!

Karin said...

Oh boy is very cute!!! :)