Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sarah & Rosie

Sarah was my very first doll when I was a child, and I have vivid memories of playing with her when I was a child (especially outside in front of our townhouse, for some reason). And, of course, there's the famous reason why Sarah doesn't have any eyelashes: I pulled them all out over time. ; ) As you can see, Annie has fallen in love with Sarah.
And how special it is to have such a nostalgic connection! ; )
And it's just as special to see such a special moment with Daddy.
Today, during Leia's Vacation Bible School, I decided to break out the "Baby Play and Learn" again and do the Animal Walk game (which was quite good exercise for me, especially with the bunny & frog hops) AND do some action songs, . . . including Ring Around the Rosie, . . . which Annie LOVED!
Here's Annie's look of anticipation as I get to "ashes, ashes . . ."
"we all fall . . ."
"DOWN!"
And then she would prance around like this, every single time, signing and saying "More! MORE!" You'd think that Ring Around the Rosie would get boring the thirtieth time around. Nope. ; )

No comments: