Wednesday, June 11, 2008

First Meadowmont Pool Day

This afternoon was our first trip to Meadowmont Pool this year, . . . and Annie loved it!!!
And look at this! Leia Rose did too!!! It was so funny, actually, I told Leia Rose that she needed to try to go down the waterslide one time by herself, so we practiced swimming in the deep end. This ended in her screaming at the top of her lungs. : ( You see, Leia Rose can swim, but she honestly needs to feel that bottom below her for security. The reason why this is funny is because I nixed the waterslide idea (even though I took Annie on) and made Leia stay in the sloped entry shallow end the whole time. She swam around like this so long and so well that TWO families asked me where she took lessons so they could sign their kids up! How ironic!!! All in all I was REALLY proud of my first born beauty for truly swimming under the water and loving it! : )


No comments: