Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pizza & Sandwiches

I almost titled this post "Food Graduation," because these days Annie is graduating so-to-speak from having everything cut in pieces to being able to bite off pieces of bigger things. (I say this as the pear is still cut up on her plate. Ha!) Tonight she ate a piece of pizza by biting pieces off of it, and she is becoming a pro with sandwiches! She has become a bit more of a picky eater, though, often when it comes to food textures. It's really annoying when there's something I know she really likes, but won't touch at the moment because of the texture. And she has figured out that I can't MAKE her do anything. Uh oh. And she has also figured out that she can cause a ruckus and make me get upset as a result. Uh oh. ; ) And we've started to call her "Terrible Twos" at least once a day. Uh oh. ; )

1 comment:

Karin said...

So you guys had pizza 2 days in a row ;) ha!