Thursday, January 24, 2008

Vintage Sesame Street +

As stated in an earlier post, I recently became obsessed with Vintage Sesame Street clips on YouTube. Even more recently, I became obsessed with putting them on DVD (so the girls could watch them away from the computer). Turns out that my girls are as spellbound by Vintage Sesame Street as I was when I was a small child! : )
Morning playtime with Mamma and Annie has been all about musical intruments recently. They are the very first thing she goes for in the morning. She's especially excited when she finds both cymbals herself , . . .
. . . and plays the xylophone.
Here's a funny picture. This only happened one time before, and it really frustrates her when it happens. Annie's stuck under the leapfrog table! Ha!
And this particular morning, Annie was obsessed with putting a firefighter hat on my head. : )
And when Leia got home (and Annie was napping), she wanted to "play kitty" with me. So here is our setup complete with food and water bowls as well as Leia sleeping in her "kitty bed" full of shredded paper that we shredded ourselves. : )

No comments: