Saturday, May 10, 2008

"Sister!" by Starlight & Borrowed Beauty

Well, Trevor and Logan are done with thier tandem trike, and Laurie is letting us borrow it!!! I am SO impressed with the quality of this thing! It's by a company called Kettler and can easily change from a single to a double tricycle; a pedal-on-your-own or a pushed-by-mom tricycle. It's AMAZING, and the girls loved it!!! At first I thought Leia wouldn't want much to do with it. Was I wrong! Leia pedaled all around the neighborhood while Annie had a blast on the back. No, it's not the camera, Annie had such a late nap today I let the girls stay up a bit later to do this. I will always have the memory of them pedaling down the culda sac with Annie turning back towards me and smiling while she said, "Sister!" for the very first time!

1 comment:

Karin said...

What an awesome trike!! Oh no... we might need one of those someday! :)

So sweet to see them riding together & that Annie said sister!! I don't know if you want me saying this or not, but.... she keeps looking more and more like a little girl!! It amazes me every time! (And one particular picture of Kevin today amazes me at how grown up HE looks too!! How does this happen???)