Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Flowers, Flowers Everywhere




Featuring Leia's fake smile. ; ) [Note to self: kids will smile for real if you use poopie words. Ha! That's what I did in the previous two pictures.]
I'll tell you right now that this picture doesn't do our pink dogwood any justice. I had decided ever since our dogwood bloomed that I wanted to go out and lay under it, . . . and I want to do that at least once every year. It's the best I can do to recreate the beautiful flowering tree at Furman University, on the east side of the bell tower near the girls dorms, that was so big it had branches that touched the ground, and when it flowered and you looked up from beneath it, . . . well, it was like heaven under that dome of flowers. Um, this wasn't quite like that, but it was pretty good. ; )
As I lay there, Leia decided to start climbing. . . . ; )


No comments: