Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Spin Starts Here

After the lunch at the conference today, Annie played happily in the grassy area outside of the Friday Center and found a new love: spinning. ; ) I had never done this with her before. Not sure why. But just as you would expect, every time I stopped, I would hear that ever familiar, "Noh, noh!" ("More, more!") : )
Just a little side note: There's a really cute thing that Annie does these days when she's really excited. I haven't been able to take a picture of it because it's so fast and so unpredictable, so I thought I would at least mention it here just in case I never do get to snap a picture. When Annie is especially happy and excited she quickly raises/shrugs one shoulder almost as an involuntary response. It's usually coupled with Annie tilting her head to one side. This reaction is just SO adorable. It's little things like this that make parenting so rewarding. ; )

Annie was so excited, . . . especially when she noticed the crescent moon in the sky today (and mentioned it again, and again, and again.) : ) Ironically, if it were a full moon, Annie wouldn't have known what to say. Annie has no idea that a full moon is actually a moon at all. ; )

1 comment:

Karin said...

Those are adorable pictures :)