Friday, October 12, 2007

Tales From the Work Folder

Definitely a sunshine, two pteradactyls, a brontosaurus, and a parasauralophus. : ) (And painted, no less!)
And here's one of the famous "leaf-rubbings" as well as a cool booklet about trees (that I separated). But, the stem? What happened to "trunk"? : )

There was also a huge painting that was totally covered in pink paint. The description on the back read, "A dust storm in the dinosaur tmes. It's very dusty and the dinosaurs have died."

"We have a new work called the One-Drop work. You use one drip of colored liquid on a plastic tray and then wipe it up with a sponge! Stuart had gummy spiders and gummy worms on his cupcakes for his birthday today! I played with Jessica today. We played 'run-for-cold' because it was cold. At the second time we did it. We were all in the wagon singing, 'We're all on top of the mountain! We're all on top of the mountain! She'll be comin' round the mountain when she comes!' [Is that what you were singing?] No. [???] Jessica pulled us and then Price got in and Jessica was pulling slowly. Then I got tired and didn't give Jessica a turn even though she wanted it. [See lecture below.] I promise, Mamma, next time I'll give Jessica a turn and give her the turn first!"
Quite honestly, this is the first time I've ever heard of Leia Rose not being nice to Jessica. (And ironically, Hollis, this is probably the first blog entry you're viewing. I'm so sorry! Leia Rose isn't usually that mean, I promise!) But to take and take and take and not give?!? No, no. My child is not going to do this. So I talked to her not only about being nice, but also about letting Jessica have her turn first next time. Poor Jessica.

No comments: