Tuesday, October 9, 2007

"What did you do at school today, Leia?"

"Mamma, I didn't know you could paint with shaving cream! [You can paint with shaving cream?] Yes, you can mix shaving cream with different colors and then use it to paint with your hands! I did that before, but I didn't do it today. And I did the leaf-suction-cup-ball work! It's a work with a leaf with suction cups on it, and you stick little balls on the suction cups. [????] I saw a work that had leaves that were baked. They were clay that were baked, . . . but I didn't do that work. My job today was to clean the chalkboards and erasers. We also did some cards that had actions on them. That means they had words that you read and you do what a person does. I did 'brush.' [Did you read it yourself?!?] No. [Oh.] Mrs. Schnell helped me."

2 comments:

Karin said...

Kevin's class played with shaving cream yesterday :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! even with this quality of picture, Annie's eyes are so fantasticly blue! All the pictures are great! Great family photo! -I love it when your wedding bands show -and- the photgrapher is really good at getting natural smiles. Leia - what did the photographer have you say when he took your picture? you look like a movie star (and a shining star)! Love you - Mom/Oma