Monday, February 25, 2008

Rainbow Horse

Look at this really cool "Rainbow Horse" Leia Rose made out of playdoh today!!! It was really cute because after its tail fell off, she said, "Hmmmm, I think I should have made my horse of one color instead of a horse of a different color." (And for some reason, that reminded me of the Cabbie from the Wizard of Oz.) Ha! And she also kept calling her Bunnington tools "Bunnington Accouterments." Ha! I wonder where she heard that word? (Me.) ; )

Annie's words today were amazing: "better" (in reference to feeling better after her diaper was changed), "cracker" (in reference to a graham cracker), "orange" (in reference to the mandarin oranges we had at lunch), "food" (in reference to her favorite hobby), and "cloud" (in reference to a cloud on Elmo's world).

3 comments:

Karin said...

Cool horse! :)

And I love Leia's outfit!

Anonymous said...

I am amazed that she could create an animal with legs and tail! With that vocabulary, she must have an English teacher for a parent!

Anonymous said...

Oops! That is Leia Rose that made the horse??? It looks like Annie!!! Well, I still think that Annie is precocious even if she didn't make the horse!