Monday, February 11, 2008

Trevor, Logan, & New Slide

We had so much fun this morning while I took care of Trevor and Logan while Godmommy Laurie went on an errand. Annie & the boys both loved playing with the two sound block puzzles for a very long time.

And all three of them just loved laughing at me being silly, like when I kept saying that I used different vegetables for funny uses, . . . like cauliflower to brush my hair and carrots to clean my ears. : )
Then Miss Laurie brought over a "new" slide for Annie to use on the playground. And she immediately tried it out with Cherry Chat Chat. : ) (I just love this picture because it's kind of like both girls doing thier different "work.") : )
Then Annie proceeded to give all of her toys a turn, beginning with the fire truck (???). ; ) Others who had a turn: Cherry, Cowie, Lamby, and an assortment of cars.
At dinner we played a dinner game called "Royal Crown," where someone was supposed to put something on thier head to be a crown (we used the camera case), close thier eyes, and then guess who removed it. Here is Daddy guessing that Leia Rose was the one who removed his "crown."

No comments: