Saturday, July 7, 2007

"Bites"

Tonight the girls had a "sister bath," which simply means that they took a bath together. Leia came up with a new game called "bites," where they both would bite on Annie's favorite bath toy (thanks Natalie!). They both thought this was so funny! And if you look closely, you can see the earplugs in Annie's ears. They told me she didn't need to wear them, but I just thought I'd be safe, . . .



Earlier this evening, we went to the Outback Steakhouse for dinner (we are one of their regulars). Leia rose is seen here holding the "kitty list," which is what she has called a receipt for years. Annie sat in her booster w/tray right on top of the table at one of those long booths (and everyone kept complimenting us as to what a great setup that was).

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I cant wait to give my girls a bath together!! soon enough!!