Sunday, July 22, 2007

ANNIE SCOOTING BACKWARDS!


It has been so interesting to see some interesting changes in regards to Annie these days. For the last week or so it seems Annie has switched from "mental" to "physical," meaning she has stopped saying many words, . . . but is almost at the crawling point. The other day I was trying to get Annie rolling and Annie's "jelly beans" on tape (that's when Annie flops her arms and feet off the ground). What I ended up getting in addition, is Annie's attempt at moving backwards (and Annie's fascination with her shadow as well).

April, here's the link to try:

http://www.vsocial.com/video/?d=97648

1 comment:

Karin said...

Cool! :)

You can open an account on www.vsocial.com or www.youtube.com and upload videos there -- then insert links to them in your blog. I use vsocial.com & in the settings, I set the video to "private" -- so that people who are casually surfing the vsocial.com web site can't run across my videos.