Wednesday, July 25, 2007

More on Wednesday

I can't say this was the best swim lesson for Leia Rose today. One step forward, two steps back. She refused to keep her mouth closed when she went under water today; therefore, there was lots of complaining (coughing and spitting). Still, she did a good job using "big arms" while swimming with Carrie.

. . . And Leia also stayed above the water a bit while, well, I wouldn't call it actually swimming by herself today. But I'm afraid her "bicycle legs" cause her to sink to much. She'll get it. ; )

In other news, Leia Rose and Annie played "Animal Rescue" today because Leia Rose found a place in her heart for animal shelter workers. Here is "Kitty" Annie finding some other animals for Leia Rose to rescue.

Finally, I'm so glad I got this picture, because this is the face Annie makes when she's being nibbled/tickled. It's a really precious face that I never thought I would actually capture. So, here it is.

No comments: