Thursday, July 12, 2007

Wednesday Evening Ballet

The caption for this one should be "stretching on the bar," but Leia Rose would much rather hang on the bar, . . . which she did a bunch this class, I'm afraid. Well, at least the door was open so I could hear better today (and take better pictures).


Here are Leia and Mia doing an arabesque together. Leia has told me each class, "I don't like Mia." But she can't quite tell me why.

On the way home, Leia Rose said something so cute! I said, "I am so hungry I could eat a whole pizza!" To which Leia Rose replied, "I'm so hungry I could eat a sky full of cherries!" There's something that really made me smile!

On a negative note, the store didn't have the digital camera I wanted on Wednesday night, so I had to go home without one. (We would later decide to buy it on ebay because it's cheaper anyway.) On a positive note, I saw a beautiful rainbow on the way to the store. You live in a forest with tall trees like we do and you don't ever get to see a rainbow, so this was special.

No comments: