Monday, July 30, 2007

Sad, Sad Swim Lesson

I'm not sure why Leia Rose felt this way today, but she was absolutely terrified to go to swim lessons! This is a far reach from the gal who was swimming on her own just a few days ago! I wonder whether it was because of the gap in the lessons, . . . or perhaps it was because she forgot to close her mouth during her last dunk last week? Anyway, here's Leia Rose clutching my "Courage Doll," a little doll that I received in my youth perfect to fit in a child's hand. The legend is that when you hold her, she'll give you courage.


Leia Rose cried through the entire lesson today. She was terrified. Just terrified. Ironically, the only time she didn't cry was at the end, when Carrie (finally) convinced her to go under the water. She did great! Perhaps tomorrow . . .

No comments: