Saturday, November 17, 2007

Bulb Planting & Ding Dong Dancing

This morning, Leia Rose and I went outside to do lots of bulb planting. (We had 80: 60 narcissus and 20 hyacinth.) Leia loved to use her little rake to rake back the leaves and her little trowel to dig the hole. She planted a few bulbs. (I would joke with her and say, "Let the roots grow down, Miss Mary." Just like Dickon would say in Secret Garden.) But on her third bulb, she knocked over the bag of "bulb buddy" bulb food and that was it. She wanted to go inside, . . .
So this was the view outside looking in. : )

Later, Leia Rose insisted that I do some dancing and singing with her. Leia Rose LOVES to sing "Ding Dong Merrily on High" (like in the song we have by Charlotte Church) so I put that holiday song on and we danced and sang. Watching Leia Rose sing to this song always makes me smile. (Especially when she's singing the "Glo-o-o-o-o-o-o-ria" while she's going potty!) : )

No comments: