Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Kisses & Dances

Annie just loves her little lamb from the Fisher Price Farm. : ) She was giving him lots of kisses today. I thought I would put a video on of how those kisses sound. It's just so cute. So here's a video of her blowing some kisses:

Now before the next video let me just say something really strange about Annie these days: she doesn't want to have anything to do with any of the Christmas books about Baby Jesus!!! Oh no!!! Even the ones by Pingry, she just sits there and tries to close the book before she whines and tries to escape from my lap. And I'm not trying to read ones above her age level, either. It's like she sees the book is about people, . . . no pop ups? no flaps? no songs? . . . the END!!! The most I have been able to do is a book of the song "Silent Night" where it not only plays the music, but Jesus also has a glowing halo around his head. I guess I better read/sing that one over and over, huh? At least it goes through all three verses. : )

Okay, now for something more positive: Annie loves dancing! One of her favorite things to do these days is to go over to the Leap Frog Learning Table and spin the bead spinner because it always plays the alphabet song. Then she stands, holding on to the table, and bops her buns up and down. Such cute dancing! Let's see if I can post a video:

No comments: