Saturday, November 3, 2007

Kitty Cat Princess Game

Previous to the title game, Leia Rose went to ballet today where she was measured for her recital costume. We're not sure what she's going to be yet, but we know the recital is "Mary Poppins"!!! I was told that the little ones were going to be flowers/animals/rocks/butterflies. Hope she's not a rock. : ) But now on to the game of the day . . .
Here's the Kitty Cat Princess! She's ready to lead her loving subjects on a train to the magical waterfall! (And she's doing the Great Great Grandma Staggers "I Look Beautiful" smile again!)
The Kitty Princess had to paint her nails sparkly pink, . . . and it looks like one of the smallest Kitty Cat Subjects is longing to see what's going on. : )
Here we are on the Kitty Cat Train to the Magical Waterfall. (The Magical Waterfall turned out to be the window seat.) : )
Oh my! Looks like Leia Rose got into some "makeup" as a culmination of her game today! Here's her first and best attempt at putting on some "blush" and some "lipstick" (which both came from a tiny vial of light pink lip balm). I couldn't help laughing when I saw her. She immediately said, "Mamma! Please don't laugh at me!" I told her to go look in the mirror, after which she replied, "I look beautiful!" : )

1 comment:

Karin said...

A Mary Poppins recital????? :) Kevin would LOVE that!!!! Are we allowed to come????? :)