Thursday, November 1, 2007

Pony!!!

I'm so glad I got to capture this cute bathtime game tonight entitled "Pony!" When Annie would hold up the pony in her usual Mamma-look-what-I-have! type of way, I would simply say "Po-ny!!!" and Annie would find it so very funny, . . . even the hundredth time. : )



Well, interesting things about Annie these days, I finally am venturing out shopping with her! Sometimes I even make it to Wal-Mart or Sams! : ) Also, after a week or so, Annie finally gave up her weird I-sleep-until-10-in-the-morning thing. : ) Now she's back waking at about 8:30, so we're back to two naps for the time being. What she had added that I DON'T like is this horrible screaming/crying when she's tired and I try to change her diaper or take off her clothes or brush her teeth or put on her pajamas. You know what, though? It's only when she's tired. Today there was hardly any crying at all, and I didn't even need to sit on her while brushing her teeth. (Isn't that horrible?!? Have I ever mentioned that? I am often physically unable to brush Annie's teeth because she swats at the brush with her hands and arms, crying all the way. So, I usually have to put her on the floor and kneel over her in order to hold her arms down. Not fun. As it is, I only do it once a day. Probably not good.) Yet another thing she does when she's tired: whines. A sound that absolutely grates on my nerves! This is a new thing that I hope won't last. I'm guess I should video the sound, just to save it.

No comments: