Sunday, November 18, 2007

Such Good Manners (?)

Ha! Had to put this one in first. We're working on better respect for our parents, . . . but not tonight, I guess. : ) This is Leia's classic "Kiddero" face, as daddy says. That comes from the old days of her "that's called kiddyums!" Which looked like this when Leia was two:

When I looked at Leia Rose across the dinner table tonight, I just felt she looked more graceful, like a lady, I thought. As I was trying to put my finger on why, I realized that Leia Rose was holding her fork properly!!! We had asked her to try a while ago (which resulted in a "kiddero" face), so I thought it wasn't going to happen this year. Well, it did!!! We really praised her for this. Um, of course, if we're talking about manners, . . . how about that elbow on the table?!? Hmmmm, maybe we'll work on that tomorrow.
And tonight Annie was showing off her newest pastime: blowing. (Just in time for her first birthday. Oh wait. It's a month or so too late.) ; )

No comments: