Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Annie Brushes Her Hair!

When I'm getting Annie ready for the day, I almost always let her hold her hairbrush to keep her occupied on top of the changing table. (The changing pad sits cockeyed now, by the way. That's because she kicks the wipes container off and because if she scoots backwards she hits her head on the edging. But the tape on the bottom of the mirror to keep her from lifting it up is working like a charm.) Anyway, Annie was holding her hair brush today when I suddenly saw her put it up to her hair and brush it!!! It's so amazing to see such a little child make a connection like that (before they can even say so)! So I asked her to show me again, "What do you do with a hair brush?" And I snapped the picture.

1 comment:

Karin said...

How cute! Kevin did that for the first time at your house too! ;) He did it with a brush he found in the family room at Leia's 3rd birthday party, when he was 18 months old. :)