Tuesday, September 25, 2007

"What did you do at school today, Leia?"

"We did targets today, and guess what?!? Price got 100 points!!! I got 4 points, but we all won. It's not really a winning game. Today I got to clean the erasers and the chalkboard. Outside, yes, we played sheds and 'Dinosaur Save Guard.' I was the ruler of the dinos and I had to save Jessica from bad dinosaurs. During extended day circle time we talked about Johnny Appleseed, . . . and we made a tree with branches! Mrs. Schnell drew a trunk and Jesse cut it out. I made some branches and we put the tree together. Tomorrow we're going to make apples! And we took our apples we brought in today and weighed them. It was like this, 'Is this apple heavier or lighter? Put it in the line. Is this apple heavier or lighter? Put it in the line.'"

No comments: