Friday, September 28, 2007

Tales From the Work Folder

"This is a Tyrannosaurus Rex and a Brontosaurus, . . . and some flowers."
"Look at these neat time-turners! And the sand in the middle is the world during the dinosaur time!"

"We got to taste the applesauce during the first circle time today. Mrs. Schnell put some sugar and cinnamon in it, but Jessica still called it 'yucky applesauce.' But I liked it! And here's the song I learned in school today [to the tune of 'I'm a Little Coconut.'] 'I'm a little acorn brown sitting on the cold, cold ground. Someone came and stepped on me. That is why I'm cracked you see. I'm a nut. I'm a nut. I'm a nut, I'm a nut, I'm a nut. If you ask me, I don't know. Why the squirrels love me so. I'm descended from the oak right behind me, that's no joke. I'm a nut. I'm a nut. I'm a nut, I'm a nut, I'm a nut.'"

No comments: