Friday, September 7, 2007

"What did you do at school today, Leia?"

Today Leia Rose ran out of school loving up her Oma and Papa!!! She has been waiting to do this for almost a year!!! There was no one happier in the world.

"Today my favorite thing I did was the puff ball work! [Again, where there are four sets of three colored puff balls that you put in their proper places.] I also drew this neat apple on the light box! [The light box is this little box that has a light inside that allows the children to trace different shapes very easily.] Look at my apple! I'm going to cut right around the edge to cut it out at home! I also did Yoga today. Mrs. McDowell did lots of breathing in and out and 'creep stretching.' It's when you sit down with your legs out and you creep your fingers down your leg to your toes. Look! Mrs. Schnell gave us the words to 'Where is Thumbkin' and here's the thing about Tall Man!" [Then Oma laughed, pointed to one of her fingers, and called it Callus Man! Ha!]

No comments: